2007年11月4日星期日

hello

2007年11月4日

goodbye...
我的过去...
hello...
我的未来...
hello...
my future...
how are you?
are you waiting for me?
or maybe you leaving me?
do you want to invite me?
i try to do my best... ...

hello...
my love...
are you leaving me too?
why you haven't come and visit me?
why you let me waiting for 19 years?
are you hating on me?
or maybe i have done something make you angry?
i'm still waiting... ...

hello...
my family...
what happen between us?
maybe we have generation gap?
or maybe... ...
i really don't know what can i do and what should i do... ...

hello...
my friends...
this is the only one i dindn't face any problem...
i think and i hope also...
i like my friends...
and i love my friends too...
but i'm not sure that my friends were like me and love me,
as i like you and love you all or not...
i hope all of you healthy and happy...

hello... to me...
hi...how are you?
have you lost your way?
have you feeling down?
have you feeling happy?
have you face some problem?
have you smile like before?
are you...crying now?

没有评论: