2008年3月10日星期一

My Blog Diary 2008 @ 3

feel strees...

y?
coz now i'm doing my final project ( assignment )...
is all my final project...
all cum 2gether, den make me feel strees...

now i going 2 do:
2 video shooting,
1 interview,
1 book review...
all nid 2 pass up on 16th April

i have 2 handle 1 of da video shooting pper work now...
it reli make me feel down...
coz tis work nid many thing n time...
i reli not enuff time...

den tat interview n book review...
i have 2 done it wit 3000 words 4 each subject

i cannot stop it here...
coz i ady half way 2 do tis...

i dunnoe y some of my group members cannot help me do tis...
juz say " Ying Phang will done it, dun worry..."
i noe u all tired, me 2...
but i dunnoe wat make u all feel tired now?
have u all done sumthing? mayb NO...
but i reli feel tired
can u all help? dun juz say not free n dunnoe oli...
tat not a gud reason 4 me n my partner who reli do thing wit me...

i ady 2 days din sleep well...
av day when i wan 2 sleep, i can't sleep...
all da thing cum out n let me feel strees n cannot sleep...
go 2 bed on 12am , 3 am stil cannot sleep

do u all noe tat?

2moro i hav 2 submit my interview title 2 my lecturer...
so tis week i cannot sleep again...
coz juz hav 1 ppl help me do tis paper work after da interview wit my other 4 "partners"

没有评论: