2007年10月26日星期五

last series of shooting part...thank u...

2007/10/26

i hav 2 say happy birthday 2 my fren 1st...
happy birthday...my fren...ah yang...

2day all of my group member...not all la...11 ppl oli...
v all go ' yum cha ' at Wong Kok after skul...
coz v wan 2 record n say it out how v feel after shooting...

after tis...v all go 2 my 'grand daughter' house 2 watch our video...
so happy n feel funny 2 c myself on d screen...
haahaa...

at here...i would like 2 thank...
kenny = i noe u face sum problem ba...but anyway thx a lot...
julian = thx 4 teaching me how 2 act...
ah boy = u r d best...camera man n editor...reli gud...
stella = u r d most 'xin ku' in our group ba...i noe u so tired...but everything ok liao...so gud mar...our short film...
yi von = haahaa...leader...i nonid 2 prepare many thing during d shooting time bcoz u prepare...thx...
sun = thx 4 help me 2 take water, tissue n more...t.q
xiao ling n poh tsuan = thx 4 helping me make up...
jing yi = yaa...i will remember d time v 'dian dian' de...so happy...
edel = hee...hee...u oso got play wit us...rite...t.q...help me o us do lighting...
jacqueline = yaa...v wait so long on tat day...hotel de...so tired...kaka...
pei wen = u so 'sacrifice' make up to act as a old women...t.q 4 play wit me n jing yi oso...
lee kwan = thx ur sister help us edit...

haahaa...i hope v can make another new short film again...
but i noe mayb not liao...haiz...
hope everyone will gud gud lar....

by terRy 19:09

没有评论: