2007年12月11日星期二

GOODBYE to you!

071211

this is a message 2 all my fren...
who wan 2 leaving me...
n my best fren too...

yesterday nite i receive a greeting msg from my fren...actually is e-mail...
tat msg is talking about 2 frens...
n let me feel so touch at tat moment...( wan 2 cry...haa )
i feel tat frens is so important 2 me
when i feel sad...they b side me...
when i feel happy...they b side me...
when i feel trouble...they b side me...

n yesterday i ady wrote a msg about...something of me
but i not dare 2 post at here...mayb it nid time...
time 2 wait when i decided...

n den...
juz now i hav listen a song so nice n i wan 2 recommend 2 all of u...
tis song is full of meaning...( 2 me lar )
n i hope tat u can try 2
listen tis song
understand d lyric
mayb u wil understand wat i m talking...

tis song name GOODBYE
goodbye 2 someone...
they r XXX n XXX n XXX n more...

GOODBYE ( part of d lyric )
Listen little child, there will come a day
When u will be able, able to say
Never mind the pain, all the aggravation
U know there's a better way
For u n me to be

Look for the rainbow in every storm
Fly like an angel, heaven send to me

GOODBYE my fren
I know you're gone, u say u gone but i stil can feel u here
It's not the end
U gotta keep it strong, before the pain turns into fear
So glad we make it, time will never change it
No No No

Just a little girl, big imagination
Never letting no one take it away
Went into the world, what a revalation
She found there's a better way for u n me to be

Look for the rainbow in every storm
Find out for certain love gonna be there for u
You'll always be someone, baby

The time when we would play about
The way we use to scream n shout
We never dreamt u go your own sweet way

No No No
U know it's time to say GOODBYE
And don't forget you can rely
I will help you on your way
I will be with u everyday

没有评论: