2008年1月1日星期二

Happy New Year 2008

1st day of 2008...

2day i stil stay at home...
ntg 2 do oso...
stay wit my best fren - TV oso...
watching d JOLIN tv special...
ya...Jolin oso...

i tot 2day my father din cook...
bcoz he alwaz din cook during d "special day" de...
but
2nite he cook...T.T
so...
juz stay at home lo...

erm...
i wish my teeth wil OK...coz i hav a operate during April '08...
i wish my fren n me healthy n happy...
i wish ... ...tis 1 cannot say de...
keep in my heart...wakaka...

ah ha...
i wish i can meet many 6C classmate...
hope u all can cum out n gather...
dun giv d reason say tat 'I wan 2 accompany my gf o bf ooooo'...
i wil kill u all...ha

happy NEW year 2oo8

080101 16:00

2 条评论:

CHIRO 说...

u also arr...
dun give us reason tat u wan accompany gf o....

欣欣 说...

u write this, who are going to read it leh ?
u din tell them ur blog -.-''